Saturday, May 5, 2007

Who is The Five?

We The Five are....

Lauren- Who am I? Well I'm a total crybaby, kind, I have quick temper, and I can't type or spell for shit. See my blog emosarepeopletoo.blogspot.com

Sarah-Who Am I? I'm Demi, Snickers, Man, Bud, Ezz Dee, or just plain Sarah. I love to write and act. I'm a definite Extraverte, with a stuborn yet bubbly personality. I'm boy crazy, especially for SOME ONE -cof cof SANJAYA cof cof-. Where can you zoom in my life? readingwritingdrama.blogspot.com

Alley- Who am I? Hey !!! I'm the one and only ALLEY! I live in a different state than the other four, but we are still a fivesome. I'm a lover of hot guys ((especially at beaches)) , my buddies, and where I use to live. I'm totally MYSELF, and ...... luv my friends... and drawing, sleepovers ((hellp)) and ... uhm.... love. My blog is: saywhyatboylayla.com

Tash- Who am I? Well, I'm Tash (hopefully you should have known that by now). I'm the really weird flirt with a voice(weird) that sounds like it's from Jupiter! I love my besties (look above and below) AND I LOVE GUYS! Specially a certain person. I'm not gonna write his name,
'cause, you know, I have NO IDEA who is gonna look at this blog. Well anyway, you can stalk me if you look youraverageblonde.blogspot.com Oh, and I'm re-opening it.

Jelli- Who am I? Im your totally not normal, out there, unaverage, brunette. I heart sports especially soccer, basketball + swimming. I am really a nice person but I dont take crap from anyone so back up off! to see my blog go jellifant.blogspot.com

1 comment:

The Five said...

YAY!!!!!!! FIRST POST from all of us here

-the five